VBBS strategy is designed for intraday trading and will be understandable even for a beginner.
- Currency pairs: any
- Timeframe: determined by the spread indicator (2-6 pips - M30, more - H1)
- Trading hours: 24 hours a day
- Strategy type: indicator, intraday
- Parabolic SAR
- VBBSv1.0 - 1,2,3,4
Market entry and position management
- To enter a long position it is necessary that all candles were bright green, three Bollinger indicators were directed to one side, ParabolicSAR indicator was under the candles;
- To enter a short position it is necessary that all candles were bright orange, three Bollinger indicators were directed to one side, ParabolicSAR indicator was above the candles;
- Entry is made either immediately after the signal appears or on the next 2-3 candles;
- It is not recommended to enter in the middle of the bands and at the end of the MACD signal;
- Exit from the position is carried out by the brightest stripe, by the trailing stop or ParabolicSAR indicator signal;
- Stop loss is set at the middle band.
According to ForTrader.org experts, after testing the VBBS strategy, it can be used on a real deposit.