FX Prime trading strategy is designed for scalping and uses pullbacks on candlesticks based on Heikin Ashi indicator.
- Currency pairs: any.
- Timeframe: M
- Bidding time: any.
- Risk Management: After calculating the stop-loss, choose such a volume of the lot that the risk was no more than 2-5% of the deposit per trade.
Installing indicators and strategy template
- Unpack the archive with templates and indicators.
- Copy the indicators to the folder MQL4 -> indicators.
- Copy the template into the templates folder.
- Restart the terminal.
- Open the chart of the desired currency pair on the M1 timeframe
- Install the template with the name FxPrime.
The schedule should look like this:
Signals indicating the opening of a long position (buying)
- The histogram of the CCI indicator is above the zero level (the trend of the older TF is directed upwards).
- The red line of the CCI indicator crosses the zero level from bottom to top.
- RSI indicator is above the 55 level.
- A blue Heiken-Ashi indicator candle appeared.
- Optional prerequisite: the price rebounded from the Fibonacci level.
- A stop loss is placed just below the nearest local minimum.
Signals indicating the opening of a short position (sale)
- Histogram of CCI indicator is below zero level (the trend of the older TF is directed downward).
- The red line of the CCI indicator crosses the zero level from top to bottom.
- The RSI indicator is below the 45 level.
- A red Heiken-Ashi indicator candle appeared.
- Optional prerequisite: the price has pushed back from Fibonacci levels.
- A stop loss is placed just above the nearest local maximum.
Signals to close a deal
- Fixed Take Profit.
- Heiken-Ashi indicator has changed color to the opposite.
- The price is at the Fibonacci level.
According to the experts of ForTrader.org magazine, the FX Prime trading strategy looks quite simple and will be available even to novice traders. Despite the simplicity, the strategy is quite effective, and its use of the widespread indicators RSI, CCI and Heiken-Ashi makes it possible to replace them with more advanced modifications of these indicators, which will positively affect the profitability of the strategy.