AshFX Daily Strategy is designed for trading on daily timeframes. To increase the number of signals it is recommended to use it on several currency pairs at once.
- Currency pairs: any
- Time frame: D1
- Bidding time: any
- Type of strategy: Indicator long term
- Parabolic Stop and Reverse (PSAR, 0.03, 0.2)
- AC (Accelerator Oscillator)
- AO (Awesome Oscillator)
- Stochastic (5,3,3)
- Auto Pivot
- MTF OB SCAN C1
Entering the sale
Open a short position when the first point of the PSAR indicator appears above the candle, with the AC and AO indicators colored red, the lines Stochastic cross downwards, but are above the 50 level, a bearish candle.
An additional signal is the appearance of a downward pointing red arrow on the MTF OB SCAN C1 indicator.
Entering the purchase
We open a long position when the first point of the PSAR indicator appears under the candle, with the AC and AO indicators are colored green, the Stochastic lines are crossed up, but are below the 50 level, the candle is bullish.
An additional signal is the appearance of the upward pointing blue arrow of the MTF OB SCAN C1 indicator.
Stop Loss and Take Profit
- Stop-loss is set at the level of the daily maximum for a short position and the daily minimum for a long position
- Take Profit can be set in two ways. The first - in relation to the stop loss 1:1. The second - to close the position when the color of the AO indicator changes to the opposite.
The experts of ForTrader.org believe that the AshFX Daily strategy can be successfully used on a real deposit after testing it on a demo account and, possibly, developing additional rules for entering the market.