Publisher: Alpina Publisher
ISBN 978-5-9614-1634-3, 978-0-470-44229-6; 2012.
Pages: 224 pp.
Format: 70×100/16 (167×236 mm)
Circulation: 1500 copies.
Binding: Hardcover, dust cover
Click through the book (PDF)
Buy the book
BOOK ABOUT STABLE EARNINGS ON FOREX
“The true goal for me, as for most people trading Forex, is not to make a lot of money, but to find freedom" - Courtney Smith.
The publication is based on more than 25 years of the author's practical experience and teaching experience trading. This small book covers everything from detailed analysis of the Forex market to the psychology of successful trading. And all these nuances revolve around the main thought-idea: how to turn a Forex game into a stable lifetime income.
- The story of how to make a lifetime of decent money with a daily 15-minute access to the World Wide Web at your fingertips.
- A kind of a guide to the world of Forex: the author has set a goal to which readers should go without deviating from his instructions.
- As with any guidebook, it has all the definitions and systems you need, updated techniques for classic trading on the Forex market.
- Included is the author's exclusive interview with the legendary George Lane.
- Profitable techniques in both the short and long term are considered.
- Dedication to risk management and the psychological characteristics of any player.
The book is addressed to beginners and experienced traders.
Courtney Smith - hedge fund manager of OrbitexManagement, Inc., Chairman of the Board of the Investment Mentoring Institute, and owner and Editor-in-Chief of Commodity Trading Consumer Research (CTCR), a futures market newsletter published since 1983. He is the author of five books.