M15-H1-H4 strategy is a simple trading system based on moving averages and of a stochastic oscillatorwhich provides for work on three timeframes.
Trading strategy settings
- Currency pairs: any.
- Timeframe: working timeframe - M15, senior TFs - H1 and H4.
- Bidding time: any.
- Risk Management: After calculating the stop-loss, choose such a volume of the lot that the risk was no more than 2-5% of the deposit per trade.
- Moving Average
Setting indicators and system template
- Unpack the archive with templates and indicators.
- Copy the templates into the templates folder.
- Restart the terminal.
- Open the chart of the desired currency pair.
- Set up a template named M15-H1-H4.
The schedule should look like this:
Signals indicating the opening of a long position (buying)
- On the H4 and H1 timeframe, the price is above the moving average.
- On the M15 timeframe, the price is below the moving average.
- The stochastic oscillator formed a trough in the oversold area.
- A trough has formed on the price chart.
- The stop is placed under the previous low.
- Takeout is set fixed or a trailing stop is used (at the trader's discretion).
Signals indicating a short position (selling)
- On the H4 and H1 timeframe, the price is below the moving average.
- On the M15 timeframe, the price is above the moving average.
- The stochastic oscillator formed a peak in the overbought zone.
- A peak has formed on the price chart
- The stop is placed at the previous high.
- Takeout is set fixed or used trailing stop (at the trader's discretion).
According to ForTrader.org experts, in the M15-H1-H4 strategy it will be absolutely necessary to use additional filters to filter out false signals.