Noise free system strategy is built on the basis of two Heiken Ashi indicatorswhich perform the function of smoothing the price noises. The principle of the strategy is to trade on a pullback. You can discuss the trading strategy on forexfactory.com at on this topic.
- Currency pairs: any.
- Timeframe: M5, M15.
- Bidding time: London, New York.
- Risk Management: After calculating the stop loss, choose this lot sizeto risk no more than 2-5% of the deposit per trade.
Setting up the price chart
- Unpack the archive.
- Copy the template into the templates folder.
- Copy the indicators to the folder MQL4 -> indicators.
- Restart the terminal.
- Open the chart of the desired currency pair.
- Install a template named noise-free-system.
The schedule should look like this:
Signals indicating the opening of a long position (buying)
- The indicator Heiken_Ashi_Smoothed Alerts crosses Heiken_Ashi_Exit from bottom to top.
- There was a pullback down.
- The Heiken_Ashi_Smoothed Alerts indicator has changed its color from pink to blue.
- The Heiken_Ashi_Exit indicator is green.
Signals indicating the opening of a short position (sale)
- The Heiken_Ashi_Smoothed Alerts indicator crosses Heiken_Ashi_Exit from top to bottom.
- There was a pullback upwards.
- The Heiken_Ashi_Smoothed Alerts indicator has changed its color from blue to pink.
- The Heiken_Ashi_Exit indicator is red.
Setting Stop Loss and Take Profit Orders
- Stop Loss it is recommended to set above/below the previous local maximum/minimum
- Take Profit - fixed, or by the level of the DWMRanges indicator.
As you know, the main function of the Heiken Ashi indicator is to filter price noise. And it copes with this perfectly within the framework of this trading strategy, which increases the reliability of trading signals. In addition, the rules of the Noise free system strategy are not complicated and will not cause difficulties for novice traders.
Before using Noise free system strategy If you have a real deposit, be sure to test it on a demo account.