SSG trading strategy is based on the work of a set of author's indicators and is multicurrency.
- Currency pairs: any
- Timeframe: M30 - D1
- Trading time: 24/7
- Type of strategy: indicator, multi-currency
- SSG Bline Draw green bold dot (will not redraw) main indicator.
- SSG FBAR crosses level 0 and a green bar appears (the indicator is in a separate window).
- SSG HASignal blue.
Signals to sell
- SSG Bline Draw orange bold dot (will not redraw) main indicator.
- SSG FBAR crosses level 0 and a red bar appears (the indicator is in a separate window).
- SSG HASignal is white in color.
Setting a stop order and exiting a position
The stop order depends entirely on your mani management. However, ForTrader.org experts recommend to place stops at local minimums and maximums when working with this trading strategy. Exit the position when the color of the point changes, i.e. the opposite signal of the main indicator appears. You can also exit on the opposite signal of SSG HASignal.