A simple trading system based on two oscillators (RSI and MFI) and DeMark indicator.
Trading strategy settings:
- Currency pairs: any.
- Timeframe: M1, M5.
- Bidding time: any.
- Risk Management: after the calculation stop loss choose such a lot volume that the risk was not more than 2-5% of the deposit on one transaction.
Setting the system indicators:
- Unpack the archive with templates and indicators.
- Copy indicators to the MQL -> indicators folder.
- Copy the templates into the templates folder.
- Restart the terminal.
- Open the chart of the desired currency pair.
- Install a template named 60s ben.
The schedule should look like this:
Signals indicating the opening of a long position (buying):
- Level RSI below 10.
- MFI is at the 0 level.
- DeMark is at 0.
Signals indicating the opening of a short position (sale):
- The RSI level is above 90.
- The MFI is at the 100 level.
- DeMark is at a level of 1.
Entry into the transaction is carried out at the opening price of the candle following the occurrence of signals.