Trading strategy settings
- Currency pairs: any.
- Timeframe: H1.
- Bidding time: before the opening of the Frankfurt, London and New York trading sessions (you can consider the option at the opening of the Tokyo session).
- Risk Management: After calculating the stop-loss, choose such a volume of the lot that the risk was no more than 2-5% of the deposit per trade.
Installing the indicators and the ARV strategy template
- Unpack the archive with the template and indicators.
- Copy the indicators to the folder MQL4 -> indicators.
- Copy the templates into the templates folder.
- Restart the terminal.
- Open the chart of the desired currency pair.
- Install the template with the name # H1 APB.
The schedule should look like this:
Signals indicating the opening of a long position (buying)
- A bullish divergence has appeared (stochastic must necessarily be below level 25).
- At the beginning of the trading session, the candle closed above the moving average.
- A stop loss is placed at 30 pips or just below the nearest low (where the divergence ended).
- Take Profit is set in the size of 30 points.
Signals indicating the opening of a short position (sale)
- A bearish divergence has appeared (stochastic must be above the 75 level).
- At the beginning of the trading session, the candle closed below the moving average.
- A stop loss is placed at 30 pips or slightly above the nearest maximum (where the divergence ended).
- Take Profit is set at the size of 30 points.