HeiQELA M1 strategy is designed for scalping. Since trading is conducted on a minute chart, a trader will have to spend a lot of time at the terminal, which, according to ForTrader.org experts, is a disadvantage of this strategy.
Despite the fact that the strategy HeiQELA M1 belongs to scalping, it gives from 2 to 5 signals per day because of the use of a filter that takes into account the senior timeframe.
- Currency pairs: euro and pound pairs are recommended
- Time frame: M1
- Trading time: European session
- Strategy type: indicator, scalping
- Heiken Ashi 2 indicator
- QQE Alert MTF v5 indicator - takes into account the M5 timeframe. When its lines are crossed, an audible signal is given, which allows you not to constantly monitor the chart.
- Laguerre indicator
Conditions for entering a long position
- Heiken Ashi 2 has turned blue.
- The main line of the QQE indicator crosses the signal dotted line from bottom to top
- Laguerre indicator output from oversold areasbut not reaching the overbought zone
- Stop loss is set at the level of the nearest local minimum taking into account the spread
- Exit from the deal is carried out at change of color of indicator Heiken Ashi 2 from blue to red
Conditions for entering a short position
- Heiken Ashi 2 recolored in red color
- The main line of the QQE indicator crossing the signal dotted line from top to bottom
- Laguerre indicator exiting the overbought zone, but not reaching the oversold zone
- Stop loss is set at the level of the nearest local maximum taking into account the spread
- Exit from the deal is carried out at change of color of indicator Heiken Ashi 2 from red to blue
According to the observations of ForTrader.org experts, the HeiQELA M1 strategy has a profitability of about 10 pips per day, which does not prevent you from using it as a supplement to your main strategy.