Price Alert indicator is designed to give an audible signal to the trader when the price reaches or overcomes a set price level.
There are three types of signals in the Price Alert trading indicator:
- The price rose above the set level (green line)
- Price has fallen below the set level (red line)
- The price has reached the set level (yellow line)
In addition to sound alerts, a text message is displayed in a separate window of the trading terminal, as well as an e-mail notification.
- SoundWhenPriceGoesAbove - signal appears if the price rises above this value
- SoundWhenPriceGoesBelow - signal appears if the price falls below this value
- SoundWhenPriceIsExactly - signal appears if the price reaches exactly this value
- SendEmail (default = false) - if true and you entered the correct email settings, a signal will be sent to your email address as well.
Price Alert indicator does not give signals to enter the market, but, according to the experts of ForTrader.org magazine, it can be an effective tool when used in manual strategies.