Indicator albus_MultiChart_1 - is a graphical indicator-helper for the MetaTrader 4 terminal, which allows you to display several price charts of different instruments and timeframes in one window. In this case, third-party charts can be moved by moving the name of the trading instrument, squeezed, stretched and inverted.
Indicator albus_MultiChart_1 is very convenient for work in the tester, where it is impossible to track the performance of several instruments or periods at once, and, according to experts of ForTrader.org magazine, to assess correlations currency pairs for hedging.
Limitations of work with the indicator albus_MultiChart_1
- In the strategy tester, you cannot display periods of a new chart smaller than the main chart.
- In the strategy tester, do not run the indicator on more than a weekly chart.
- When running on a long history, it is important to set as many bars in the window as possible.
External variables of the indicator albus_MultiChart_1
- Instrument - any instrument available in the terminal. In this case, the history of the selected instrument and the TF should be loaded.
- TimeFrame - the timeframe of the additional chart in numbers (for H1 = 60, for H4 = 240, etc.).
- History - the number of bars that are displayed.
- KoefPress - compression/stretching of the graph for convenience (= 3 - three times stretched, = 0.5 - twice compressed, etc.).
- KoefJPY - when working with pairs that have JPY pairs it is required to adjust their price by multiplying by 0.01 or 100.
- KoefInvers - normal mapping = 1, inversion = -1.
- ColorStyle - indicator color scheme (change from 1 to 9)
- TxtHorizShift - the gap between the text marker and the chart (number of bars).
- TxtAngle - rotation of the text marker by X degrees (90 - vertically).
- TxtColor- text marker color